Home

ABOUT US

The dawn of August 15, 1974 not only welcomed the anniversary of Indian independence but also marked the beginning of a new chapter in the...

More

VISION & MISSION

The MNR’s vision is “to establish a Dental College and Hospital of International standards to prepare competent and highly skilled...

More

MNR Dental College and Hospital

MNR Dental College and Hospital was established in 2006 by MNR Educational Trust in its MNR-AHER Campus, to bridge the gap between the ever increasing need for professionally qualified dentists. It is approved Dental Council of India and is affiliated to KNR University of Health Sciences, Warangal. The college has all the specialized dental pre-clinical and clinical departments to train graduates.

Apart from regular In-patient (IP) and Out-patient (OP) hospital services, the College also provides extension OP services to nearby areas, which our students attend under supervision of senior professors. The students benefit from both advanced dental education as well as simultaneous exposure through community based training.

DENTAL HOSPITAL

The modern hospital features state-of-the-art dental care facilities with highly experienced Doctors and efficient staff. The Dental Hospital is equipped with specialized dental pre-clinical and clinical departments including Oral Medicine and Radiology, Oral Surgery, Orthodontic, Periodontic, Pedodontic.

DENTAL COLLEGE FACILITIES

State-of-art facilities are provided in all labs for Dental Materials, Dental Anatomy, Oral Pathology and Microbiology, Orthodontics, Padodontics, Oral Medicine & Radiology, Community Dentistry, Prosthodontics, Periodontology, Conservative Dentistry, and Oral Surgery to provide effective undergraduate training.

mnr-dental-college-hospital
367a2703
367a3048

ADMISSIONS

70% seats are filled through the state-level entrance examination (EAMCET). The rest of 30% seats are filled under management quota with eligible students (EAMCET examination is not a requisite for this quota) .

COURSED OFFERED DURATION ELIGIBILITY
 BDS  5 Years 10+2 or equivalent with 50% aggregate in Bio. Phy. and Che.
 MDS  3 Years BDS
BDS ADMISSIONS FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2016-17
 Download - Application | Download - Prospectus
 Download - Admmission Notification under “C” Category
MDS ADMISSIONS FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2016-17
 Application for MDS Courses under Management Quota
 Download - Application | Download - Prospectus
 Download - Admission Notification
 Download - Seat Matrix
 Download - 1st Merit List Submitted to University
 Download - Approved Merit List for Admission into MDS Courses under Management Quota
 Download - Admission Notification for Vacant Seats
 Download - Seat matrix relating to vacant seats in different MDS Courses
 Download - Merit list of candidates submitted to the University for Approval to fill up Vacant SeatsDownload - Admission Notification for Unfilled MDS seat after Final Counseling filled by Management.
Download - Unfilled MDS seat after final counseling filled by Management for the year 2016-17.
Download - Merit list of candidates admitted in Unfilled MDS seat after Final Counseling filled by Management and submitted to the University for Approval to fill up Vacant Seats.
BDS ADMISSIONS FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2015-16
 :: Admission Notification Under “C” Category
 :: Merit List of Candidates Submitted to the University for approval Under “C” Category
 :: Approved Merit List for Admission into BDS Course under Management Quota
MDS ADMISSIONS FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2015-16
 Application for MDS Courses under Management Quota
 Download - Application | Download - Prospectus
 :: Merit List of Candidates submitted to the University for approval
 :: Approved Merit List for Admission into MDS Courses under Management Quota
 :: Admission Notification for Vacant Seats
 :: Seat matrix relating to vacant seats in different MDS Courses
 :: Merit list of candidates submitted to the University for approval to fill up Vacant Seats
BDS ADMISSIONS FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2014-15
 :: Approved Merit List for Admission into BDS (C1) Course under Management Quota
 :: Approved Merit List for Admission into BDS (C2) Course Under Management Quota
 :: Admission Notification for Vacant Seat
MDS ADMISSIONS FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2014-15
 Application for MDS Courses under Management Quota
Download - Application | Download - Prospectus
 :: List of Eligible Candidates called for Interview
 :: Merit List of Candidates submitted to the University for approval
 :: Approved Merit List for Admission into MDS Courses under Management Quota