DEPARTMENT OF PROSTHODONTICS INCLUDING CROWN AND BRIDGE
- The Department of Prosthodontics crown and bridge has been functioning since the inception of this institution in the year 2006.
- Various treatments to patients across the entire age spectrum from the newborn to the young to the geriatric are done.
- The specialty has a multifaceted treatment approach centered towards rehabilitating patients lost oral functions by replacement of missing teeth and the contiguous structures.
- The department is fully equipped with modern equipments implant kits and Various latest impression and restorative materials.
- The department deals with all kinds of functional, restorative and aesthetic treatment procedures.
- Students are trained to simulate the clinical scenario, wherein they are trained to evaluate every case by integrating innovation, tradition and community service
- The latest treatments like implant placement , precision attachments, extraoral prosthesis are dealt with .
- Students who come here will be a part of our endeavor to achieve this progression from “PERFECTION TO EXCELLENCE”
- Excellence in oral healthcare delivery.
- Emphasize, train and develop a patient centric treatment approach
- Value based education with progressive standards in teaching and learning.
- To nurture and develop- able, competent and compassionate dental professionals of Global Standards with credibility, integrity and ethical conscience.
- To further the cause of the science and practice of Prosthodontics through clinical acumen and research.
FACULTY RESEARCH PROJECTS
|Dr.M.Praveen Kumar||1.Evaluation of Nutritional Status and Eating Pattern in First
and Second-Time Denture Wearers: A Prospective 60 Days
(2 Months) Pilot Study
2.Integrity of interface between denture base and soft liner: sem study
|Dr. Pridhvi krishna||Residual monomer content and its release into water from denture base materials|
|Dr. Manoj Kumar||Comparative evaluation of tensile bond strength of a polyvinyl acetate-based resilient liner following various denture base surface pre-treatment methods and immersion in artificial salivary medium: An in vitro study|
|Dr. Suman P||Effects Of Gum Arabic And Calcium Hydroxide On The Surface Hardness of Type III And Type IV Gypsum Products— A Comparative invitro Study|
|Dr. Vyshnavi||Influence of surface hardener on gypsum abrasion resistance and water resorption|
|Name||International paper presentations||National paper presentation||Guest lectures||Research projects completed||International publications||National publications|
|Dr. Pridhvi krishna||4||6|
|Dr. Manoj Kumar||3||3|
- D. Sravanthi, final year PG 2012-15 batch was appreciated for standing 2nd in the final examination conducted by NTR university of health sciences.